My experience with blogs

I always enjoy writing, it´s something that I really love to do, but only what I do it for myself or for the people who I care about. I have notebooks at home full of my writings. A lot of nonsense paragraphs, songs written based on other ones. Stories that sometimes don´t end because of inspiration or time. Write to me it´s emotive and has started to be the next step when discovered worlds in books by reading did not feel sufferer.

So yes... I like writing, but sincerely I don´t like the experience of this class. Maybe because of the schedule that has or because it was in the moments that I felt less inspired on the week. Since ever Wednesday afternoons and Friday mornings are my lazy moments in the week. These times where I don´t want to do anything at all. And also, I have written blogs before at school. In English too, and I don´t like it because even when the topics are chosen by the group class, I feel it like an attack for the inspiration.

I feel that my writing skills not developed so much. I learn how to use better punctuation and some typical marks of writing, but it´s something that perfectly I could have done for my own taking some time to do it.

I don´t know if it´s at the moment something that would like to include in the future or what else I would like to write about, but I think that the class could be more in the context of what we are studying even when the existence of a Scientific English class.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The capsule of my life

The movie or the book?

The sugar way