My best friend

As long I´ve been spending the years in school, I´ve been closing a lot my group of friends. People consider me a very social person, but I consider my friends a very few people among all those close to me.

One of the friends I´ve known for almost all my life is Ignacio. We met him when we were at school, him in 2nd grade, one class older than me. His mother was my class teacher and he always went to our class to have his lunch. Sometimes I had to wait more time for the school bus or mom to take me home, we didn´t have permission to leave the class meanwhile we waited for someone to take us home. So while I had lunch, I met him and we turned into very close friends until now.

Counting the time, we have been friends since 2007. We always support each other and even now that we are following very similar but at the same time different ways, we try to always keep in contact. He is studying medicine and he almost doesn´t have time to do anything more than studying to sleep, but he always keeps an eye on me, verifying that everything is okay. I do the same and that is one of the reasons why we have kept this relationship for so many years.

We have a lot of memories together, and one of the best ones was on a music trip. We went to Curicó with the orchestra. When the bus was coming back to Santiago, some of our school mates got asleep so we didn´t find anything better than taking a felt tip and draw funny expressions on their faces. We lately returned to our seats and pretended as if nothing was happening. It was very funny seeing their faces when everyone
woke up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The capsule of my life

The movie or the book?

The sugar way