An option here, an option there
When I was at primary school we play a lot about what we would be in the future, and all the time I was thinking about studying to be a chef. I loved the idea of cooking because we always did that with my grandma. She prepared the dishes, different sweets and more until I was play with some of the ingredients she gaved me in a small table. When we play the proffesions at the school, my teachers always were confused about what I wanted to be, because I was saying "repostera" and they understood "reportera". When we build some related with our "future jobs" I always finished with a microphone and I got angry with my teacher and classmates. During middle school I though to be a mathematician or an astronomist, because I discovered that I love maths, and both careers have a lot of maths. Then I discovered that physics are realy complicated to me, but I continue having both options in my hand, because being an astronomist was an ideal dream. During hi...
Comments
Post a Comment