A long time to have them in home

Before 2010 I had never expected to have some pet. My parents always refused to have animals in our home. It wasn´t because they don´t like cats, dogs or other types of pets. No, it was another problem. My brother, it´s prone to get respiratory diseases. He moved between house, school, and hospitals and one animal in our house it would have meant more colds even when it´s proved that kids that grown up with pets since childhood are fewer prone to had diseases.

This situation continued until 2011. My brother had been discharged: he since this moment could attend to the cinema and also we could finally have a pet. I don´t waste time on it. My teacher was just giving away three little puppies. The only thing with what I had to ve careful it was that our pet has to be a quiet one so that he or she does not disturb my grandmother. I bring her home until my parents have an opportunity to get her food, a bed, and space in her new home. We named her Pitufina, and until today she is with us.

Since this moment we started like a revolution of pets in our house, especially with my grandmother, because we received then like 8 little parrows and a canary. Four of the parrows were given away by my uncle in two periods. The other four were the descent of the gifts ones. But they don´t live too much because of the New Year´s fireworks. The canary was the one who more resists. His name was Pollito. He passed away one month ago.

The most recent member of the family is Farol. Momma brings him home in 2017 spring. He didn´t get well with Pitufina at first, and even sometimes today, but I loved them so much because I feel that sometimes they are the only ones that understand me at home. Also, I find in them some details that some people could find in other types of pets. They have a cat behavior, Pitufina knows how to sit like a meerkat, and Farol it´s so freaking adorable when he just like a cat pleased for your attention.

One day, I would like to have a little pig and a cat too, but I will have to wait because we don´t have more space for pets at home, and my dear pets are very jealous of other animals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The capsule of my life

The movie or the book?

The sugar way