A beginning and an end in the same photograph

My closest friends knows very well that I don´t like too much to be photographed, and it´s a fact since I was a child. Over time, I get the habit to be the photographer more than to be photographed, but only when my friends were asking me for one or two photographs, maybe three. If they wanted more I just said to them no, and I said to after that "I have something more important to do" and then I was looking for some place to study or read, because it is very tired take a lot of pictures, specially when all are having fun with something that, I don´t like and I´m still unconfortable with.

But even with all that, there is a photo that I like too much, because what the photograph represents. It was the last day of school for the last grade, and in my school the last day the graduates have to walk all around the school and spend the morning with the smallest students. It´s very emotive because we met with our teachers from when we were the smallest ones, and for some of my classmates was a reflexive morning with their smallest sibling, they even cried when they give them a message of optimism for the next years of school

I only have one brother. And he is 16. He is not little at all. But his best friend has two little sisters that are like my ones, and the smallest was  there in the farewell of our class. She looked for me, and I give to her a message too, specially thanking to her and her old sister for being always a support. My kindergarten teacher took a picture of both of us, we were crying in it. But it´s a very beautiful photograph because we are like sisters even when we are not from the same family. I was finishing my school step, and she was newly beginning it.

Comments

  1. Beautiful story! And nice photo, it is can feel the emotion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The capsule of my life

The movie or the book?

The sugar way