My fav piece of technology

Even though I have 18 years old, I feel that I have witnessed significant changes in the quality of my life, all thanks to the technology.

During my childhood, my brother and I enjoy our afternoons listen to the radio, specially the CD's that our parents bought. We played from one corner to another of the house, while we listen "Grandes Éxitos" of Los Prisioneros, "Kudai" and also the music that my grandma listen from the FM frequency. This radio have two compartment for cassettes, but my brother likes to much Spider-man. One day he took the cassettes he found in my home and he started to humming the main song while he was taking out the cassette tapes. Only a few of the cassettes survived to his ideal to be a superhero.


My favorite piece of technology at the moment I think that is my computer. I got it the last year when I got the money to bought one because I knew this year I would need it to study. I use it for download the PDF´s that I need to read, to do the Calculus Introduction labs and also for the Basic Computing CFG I took this semester.


I used it even, not too much, because even when I worry about the use of paper I prefer all the time to read the information from a Print document that from the computer. That´s because I concentrate more in it, because in the computer when I´m connected or not to the Internet I feel that I get out of concentration. That´s because the actual technology haves so many tools and configurations that one enter to a big world with only turning on a piece of it.

Anyway, I like my computer because its a good one, it has a lot of memory to download information and a graphics card that can support very well apps and videos. The fact that the videos are in a good resolutions its important to me specially when I want to dance, because the dance tutorials are very specific and some of the dance steps are very difficult to me because I'm yet a beginner.

But I think that I would life without my computer and some other pics of technology that I have, because the university now is giving me the time to do the jobs here in the computing labs, and I can access anywhere with a little effort to the technology, whether if is paying in a cyber coffee or asking to use it to some acquaintance.

Comments

  1. oh, i feel very identified, because i bought my pc when i entered to university :o i understand you 100%

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of people consider their computer as the most important piece of technology

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The capsule of my life

The movie or the book?

The sugar way