Maybe it´s not only one subject...

Well; when I think about what is being my favourite subject this term I  don´t think that is being only one, because all of them have its advantages and disadvantages. But, if I have to choose between them, my favourites subjects this term will be Calculus Introduction and Basic Computing.

In the first one, we have classes and seminaries. It´s a lot of theory and this theory is applied both in classes and seminaries, and also in the homework and the labs the teacher send to do by our own. I like this subject so much, because since I was a child I love mathematics, and even when I stop liking it at third year of high school (because my teacher was very strict and I haven´t got very good marks in the tests), I continue having a like for learn more about this science (actually the last year one of my options to study at university was apply to mathematics career in PUC.

For the fact that in the classes are important the theory and exercise it´s kinda obviously that are important both. If they weren't we will have more classes and less seminaries, and also less labs and homework. Even sometimes one think that the teachers believe that we don´t have more subjects because apart of the evaluated homework one haves to being practicing all the time for the next class. But practice it´s funny and it makes the subject more interesting, because everything it´s connected in maths.

In Basic Computing we have only classes, but the class it´s also like a seminarie. The theory it´s not too much important, because you can always have access to it. The subject it´s more about the practice and about how one can think a problem and solve it with the tools that have a computer, they applications and programs, and the internet. That´s what makes the subject interesting, solve problems, find solutions. We have at this time saw how to use Excel, Access and Autocad, and I like too much this last one content because it´s very funny create thinks that then you can put in the reality.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The capsule of my life

The movie or the book?

The sugar way